Dr. Michele Jacotti
- Private Practitioner exclusively committed to implantology and implant prosthesis.
- Course and Congress lecturer, he has written articles in both national and international journals.
1986 – 1991 Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Università degli Studi di Milano.
1991 – present Attended several Advanced Courses in Oral Surgery and Implantology, in Italy and abroad.
1992 – present Private practitioner in Brescia.
- Active Member of CAI Academy (Computer Aided Implantology)
- Active Member of SICOI (Italian Society of Oral Surgery and Implantology)
- Active member of DDS (Digital Dentistry Society)
- Active member of IAO (Italian Academy of Osteointegration)